Thursday, January 5, 2012

Useful Speedswarm?

My "Big 3" Nerf blogs that I check for reviews have already done an excellent job covering the latest Nerf Blasters, so I'll leave the pic spam and basic reviewing to them since they do it best.  From those reviews and videos, I wasn't really impressed with the Speedswarm myself.  After my neighbor brought one to me saying "Can you make this less lame?", I decided to start looking into why the Speedswarm has gotten such a negative rep.  The only thing "Speedy" about this blaster is how bad it's reputation has gone down.  So I did a video review of the Speedswarm after messing around with it to see what makes it so awful and if there are any redeeming qualities.  You be the judge after my backyard testing.

3 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity: to which three blogs are you referring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "Big 3" are SG Nerf, Urban Taggers, and Nerf Mods & Reviews. Between those guys, you can get all the latest News, Pictures, and in-depth Reviews you could imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your quick response. As a relatively newer nerfer, I have been mining information about whatever I can.

    ReplyDelete