Monday, January 30, 2012

Lazer Tag Q&A: Consumer-grade Systems

So I've been doing this for awhile and have had plenty of experience with many types of laser tag.  Be it indoor Arena tag at a rollerskating rink or military-grade professional-level stuff, I've tagged with it.  I've invested a lot of time and finances into my own laser tag gear so I kind of have a good feeling for what's worth investing in.  I've taken questions off of YouTube and this blog to make this in-depth analysis of 3 major laser tag systems a little more relevant to your questions.  It covers Light Strike, Laser Challenge, and Lazer Tag (LTX and LTTO).  Tomorrow I'll have another post answering your laser tag questions, so if you've still got more questions, I've still got more answers!

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you have, but I'm just curious as to your opinion of Battlefield Live.http://battlefieldlive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative video, thank you for taking your time to do these this week.

    as far as consumer-grade systems go...do you think that Hasbro's new system will bring anything innovative and new to the laser tag world? or perhaps take a page out of Battle Tag's book, and give you a nice sensor vest to plug your blaster into, and those cool RFID reader pickups??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that first picture of you and was all like OMFG I used to have tons of that gear! front and back hit vests, and like 6-8 guns. XD It's been so long, I almost completely forgot.
    It was awesome, cause I went through the silmarillion and gave the guns all names of weapons in the book XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!!! now i know where i am with laser tag, ill be sure to check out your next laser tag posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you do a laser tag Inventory/ armory review? And what is your opinion on the coolness/usability of the Tiger Lazer Tag Master Blaster?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have just inspired me to turn on my LTTOs and put batteries in them :P I think they're good for you because you know a lot of people. I think I'm the only one in this town that has LTTOs :P

    ReplyDelete