Saturday, March 17, 2012

WAR!!!

Today, we have a Nerf / Laser Tag game inside the music building on campus with students / friends I have rallied together.  As usual, I am the arms dealer.  Pictured is but a fraction of what I own but will get loaned out to players for today's 5-hour time slot.

In the crates at the bottom are 18 Phoenix LTX Lazer Tag blasters as well as a backup LTTO Deluxe.  Above them, in two duffel bags, is an assortment of Nerf Blasters including a Maverick REV-6, Firefly REV-8, Barricade RV-10, Longstrike CS-6, Rayven CS-18, Raider CS-35, Stampede ECS, Barrel Break IX-2, Scout IX-3, NiteFinder EX-3, Vulcan EBF-25, Vortex Vigilon, and a Vortex Praxis.  My Longshot CS-6 and BBB are set aside from this general armory.  There's also two boxes full of ammo, clips, and Vulcan belts.

Our battlefield today is the same place we held the N-Strike vs Vortex game and should also have many of the same players from that.  I'll have pictures up of our adventures for both Nerf and Lazer Tag on Sunday, Monday the latest.  I may even try to get some video of how the game plays out.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who shows up with multiple duffle bags of gear for these events. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Gotta love battle day. The weather here has been absolutely terrible, hopefully you're having better luck, even though it's indoors anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's... Quite a few Nerf guns. Still, I think I have more than the armory you listed there. 2x Vulcan, 1x Stampede, 4x Maverick, 1x Alpha Trooper, 1x Raider, 1x Recon, 1x Rayven, 2x Barricade, and too many Reflexes to count, but of those I can find there are six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't my entire armory. The full listing of blasters that I own can be found under the "Nerf Armory" and "Laser Tag Armory" links at the top of the page. Those were just the blasters I bothered bringing since we didn't have a ton of people showing up for this game.

      Delete
    2. Well, I said more than those LISTED, not more than you have.

      Delete
  4. I know you like to do recases have you ever thought about recasting a laser tag blaster inside of a rayven?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So how did the war go?

    ReplyDelete