Saturday, March 24, 2012

Game Summary 3/17


So I had been bothering my friend who had taken photos during the games we held indoors on my college campus.  Well, not only do I have the photos now, but we also managed to play an outdoor game today.  I've got pictures from both last week's event AND this week's.  While there has been quite a bit of a lull in my usual activity, what with my life taking a bit more of my time than it usually does, I'm hoping pictures and details of these two games will keep you occupied until I can resume my normal activity that you've come to expect.



So this first set of pictures are a few highlights from the Nerf indoor game that we had last weekend.  I tried out a BUNCH of my new blasters I had been working on recently.  The "Elite Longshot, the Modified Big Bad Bow, and the Rayven.  Of the three that I tried out, the Longshot ended up being the best candidate for the games.  In fact, during one of our games, I was only hit twice during the entire duration of the 20 minute match. These are a few pictures from that game.  Saturday's game took nearly 5 hours, with things opening with our Nerf matches and then switching things over to Laser Tag with my LTXs for the second half.  I hope you enjoy them!

If you have questions about them or concerning how we run games or anything like that.  I'll be happy to answer them!






4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty sweet. How many folks were you able to gather together for this event?

    I should really spend some time asking around our local university to see about the borrowing the use of some larger spaces. I haven't been nearly as industrious in that area as I could be; and you seem chock full of ideas for reapplication. I assume you didn't have to bribe anybody? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We gained permission to play on campus by hosting the game for the college Hockey Band. I'm also a music major, so I know the building manager.

      Delete
  2. Nice!How much do you charge people to use your blasters?Also are the blasters that you lend people always modified?

    Ninjadude123.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't charge a penny for borrowed gear. Almost everything I bring is modified in some way, usually the basic stuff.

      Delete