Friday, March 2, 2012

She wants more ammo!

Threatened over Facetime
So I got my girlfriend a Nerf Jolt to mess around with at her apartment.  Thanks to her crazy-go-nuts boyfriend, she's no stranger to Nerf and Laser Tag, surprising me with a cunning move here and there at games.  She's had this Jolt for awhile and occasionally, if I let my guard down, I get a Sonic Dart to the temple from across the living room.

What does she ask me today?

"Get me more darts."

She's a keeper!

Just wanted to unofficially thank her (since I don't think she reads this blog) for not only accepting my silly hobbies, but for enjoying them too, even when that means I get attacked every now and then!

6 comments:

  1. Haha ahh girlfriends... the one enemy that will declare nerf war on you as soon as you open your eyes in the morning, and makes sure that they have your vulcan before they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Zook if I may make a suggestion, PUT a ring on it. I've been married for 7 years now to a woman that almost ever night we sit next to each other and play halo reach. Even though she says that my nerf collection is to big, she borough me home a x shot two pack because I was having a bad day. lol. If I may make one small suggestion, don't mod a gun for her! I made my wife a custom nite finder (I call it lady's nite). I'm just glad I wear glasses because i'm sure I would of lost a eye by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has she heard of Wal-mart? Just wonderin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats true love! Sam in Australia

    ReplyDelete