I started work on this Vulcan a couple months ago, but I was knee deep in Laser Tag season. I finally got around to finishing it up in time to debut at our Black Friday Foam-tacular. While I didn't get to use it (I let a friend run around with it), it's performance was rock solid. It covered entire hallways with more darts than Drac has commission requests. I tested out the Vulcan myself and ran a series of tests I caught on video to show you what this fella can do. It's probably one of my best modified blasters yet.
At the heart of this modification is the power, which I didn't get solved until recently. There are 4 Ultrafire Rechargeable batteries that are running 3.7 Volts each. There are also two Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries that run about 1.7 Volts each. The battery pack clocks in at 19.60, which is excellent for this mod. Those Ultrafires are actually running closer to 4 Volts, so even when they start getting weak, the power going through this fella isn't going to suffer much. It's more than enough to push through the strong spring I put in this Vulcan.