|LTTO Deluxe Prototype Platform (2003)|
I do listen to all feedback provided and I try to get as much of it as possible added into each new design. I always try to "fight the good fight" and it definitely gets me pumped up and energized to keep the fight up when people are this passionate about the game, gear, and community! Some of the features of the new model are already "set in stone" and can't be added or deleted -- mainly the look, the IR arrangement (where receivers and IRLEDs are located), and the basic controls. That said there are still a lot of features being hammered out including most of the software features (for example press-and-hold shields versus press-on/press-off shields) and issues of special game modes that might be supported (for example unlimitted-time hosted games or limitted-time LTAG games). I'm not yet free to say a lot about the new model publicly, but what I will say is this:So there you have it! Some info on the features of the blaster, inside and out! As usual, I'll get more information up as it becomes available.
- Fully compatible with LTTO and LTX, including LTTO-style LTAG, LTX-style TTAG (Team-1/2/3 LTAG), and hosted games.
- Several new game features not possible in LTTO/LTX (these games will only let other new-model taggers join) -- this would mean things like being able to have one or more players start the game with no ammo, requiring players to find a power-up to be able to get lock-on information, ability to have unlimitted-time hosted games, etc.
- Hard sights on the top of the Tagger -- no Gangsta Style aiming in this one!
- Manual reload, with an auto-reload option
- Select-fire modes (single shots, burst, full auto) like the TMB.