Friday, November 30, 2012

November's Winner!


Well... while there weren't nearly as many entries... the few that I DID get had some awesome photos!  Before I announce the winner, I just thought I'd share some of my favorite photos that I got to look at.  I'm a bit of a photography junkie myself, as well as a "Plan-a-saurus Rex", so it made me REALLY happy to see all these great events and their photos!  Thanks for submitting them, guys!

By the way, if you haven't noticed it, I'm a Subaru guy... so I'm going to give "Honorable Mention" to these guys thanks to the Subaru sweatshirt in the lower left corner of this photo!

That being said... I had to give it to SpookyLucas with his HvZ SFSU game photo.  While there wasn't one clear photo with EVERYONE involved, after sorting through all the photos of the game, it was clear that this event had the most folks involved.  But really, ALL of these are awesome since it's getting together with folks to play... TOGETHER!  Modding is fun, new blasters are cool, but it's the PEOPLE and the GAME that make it worth it.  At least for me, that is!

Here's how this works.  SpookyLucas (if you're reading this), post a comment with your contact info.  I won't publish the comment, but instead use it to mail you your prize!  It's as simple as that!

I suppose it's time for the next giveaway, huh?  Well check the updated Contest Page to see what's up for grabs and what the stakes are this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment