Saturday, April 14, 2012

Combo Mount #4 has Arrived!

I'm going to be working on an in-depth review of this rare piece of custom-fabricated hardware designed for use on the Lazer Tag Phoenix blasters.  It's designed and built by Mike Yates of Custom Tag Dynamics and is an impressive accessory for the LTX.

No modifications are needed to attach this to the upper rail of the Phoenix and it adds a sturdy, solid stock and tactical rail for additional accessories.  Flashlights, sights, scopes, any accessory designed to fit on a weaver rail will now easily fit onto this blaster.

I've been covering the Combo Mount design for awhile now but finally have Unit #4 in my hands and I've gotta say I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship, detail, and professional quality of this product.  I'll be doing an in-depth review of this blaster this week, so keep it here for additional information on this gem.


6 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm still enjoying Combo Mount # 1.
    - Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a boss! thats the real deal Mike! im jealous! SAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Only 5 were made. 6 if you include the original prototype. I'm afraid there's no way to get one unless one of the original owners happens to sell their piece of CTDYNE history.

      Delete
  4. That makes that look great, how much did that run you. PS Love the Pulse Rifle. Drooling.....

    ReplyDelete