Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Wanted to wish all my friends in the US a very safe, fun, and happy 4th of July!  I mean, you're allowed to have a good day tomorrow on the 5th too, and maybe even the 6th, but there's just something about the 4th of July that always makes folks want to be happy.  Something about celebrating independence?  Either way, there's lots of grilling, explosions, and whatever else you manage to do!

My Independence Day celebrations started yesterday with a bunch of friends and co-workers over at my buddy's new house.  Then today with more friends and family at our home with a pool party, lots of food, and fireworks in the street.  Friday, after I've managed to wash all the gunpowder out of my hair, we've got the Midwest Laser Tag Association's 8th Annual Independence Eve Blast (although it's not on the "eve" of Independence Day this year)... so I'm in the middle of a 3 day event!

When Saturday Hits, I'll hit the ground running with photos from the IEB, working on some reviews, and getting more projects underway.  So keep an eye out for that!  In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the week!

1 comment: