Saturday, December 31, 2011

Speedvens and Rayswarms!

I hope everyone has been having a great holiday season! I've been very busy with family and friends this winter break ( and yes, even managed to tag it up a little bit). I've seen m favorite blogs reviewing the new Rayven and Speedswarm and found the two of these blasters at my local Target. I'm waiting to see the results of Urban Taggers' Christmas giveaway before I decide which one to get, but I thought I'd share that little bit of info with ya.

The box for the Rayven is smaller than I expected, but I'm tempted to pick one up regardless of UT's results. It's a nice looking platform for a Recasing and I know a few other guys in the OLCA have their eyes on it for that reason. 2012 will see the return of the weekly giveaway for Tactical Tag as well as some news on the new Lazer Tag system and some more mods of my own. Have a safe New Year's celebration and thanks so much for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment