Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Perfect Shots" at the Office

Every now and then when things are slow at work, a familiar "thunk" of foam darts hitting my desk and the girlish screams of my sales manager taking cover from the ensuing attack.  So when I saw these "Perfect Shot" videos showing up on Nerf's YouTube page, I thought "hey... we already do that."

My office neighbor nabbed his Jolt, I got the iPod video rolling, and we shot (literally) our video.  Don't get me wrong, we work hard.  But when we're hardly working, we know how to have a good time.  No acting, no makeup, no staged scenarios, no professional boy-actors cheering in the background.  Just a little fun at the office!



1 comment:

  1. Good work, nice to have a Hamershot handy, you never know when Zombies might stop by for a test drive!

    ReplyDelete