Tuesday, August 13, 2013

IRcombat: Custom Blasters

I recently discovered a pretty awesome laser tagging group based out of central Michigan.  It's called "IR Combat", and is run by Zachtos.  They've got a Website and YouTube channel that show off their awesome blasters, game information, and class information.  IR Combat recently caught my eye with their Sentry Gun, which is a team-switching tri-pod-mounted gatling gun that's waaaay ahead of anything my own laser tagging group has managed to muster up.

See the video that caught my eye after the jump!




IR Combat is new on my radar, so I'll certainly be looking through the rest of their videos and information on the website.  At the very least, I'd like to start building special objective-based blasters like the Sentry Gun for our games, though I get the feeling a full-scale invasion of Michigan to come attend a game or two is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment