Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Go Get 'Em!


Summer may almost be over, kids may be going back to school, but all of the new blasters Nerf was probably going to unveil over a couple months during the fall have hit shelves.  HammerShots, Blazin Bows, RapidStrikes, Centurions, SledgeFires, and all the fixins... they're at your local retailers.  I checked two different Target stores in my area and both had shelves stocked with the newest blasters from Hasbro.

I've already started working on reviews for most of these blasters, so keep an eye out for those.  Also going to be doing a few projects with a few of these.

Oh, and before I even review it... if you're going to get a Centurion, make sure you get the Dart Refill Pack.  I already need to go back and get some fresh darts.  I'll tell you why later in a review.

8 comments:

  1. Stop, you are making me sad! My walmart still doesn't have the new blaster, and the closest Target is an hour away. I will get them!!!!! eventually.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's in the 2 packs in upper left corner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little foam "Bomb" things for HvZ. I'd assume these work like a "sock" would in a HvZ game... only Hasbro can make money off these.

      Delete
    2. Checked my local super target today still no new blasters

      Delete
    3. You could also use them as almost-primary weapons... Can't get as much of a spin on a sock as you can on a foam, almost-ball thing.

      Delete
  3. THAT'S IT!!! I'm hopping on a plane and going to USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... give it half a year and we might see in them in Aus! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Availability update for Chicago: City Target has only the Rapidstrike and the Sledgefire in stock so far as new stuff is concerned, while the Target on 12th has all zombiestrike stuff for 2013, the Rapidstrike, Centurion, phone cradle and PAK on the shelves, with refills for all of that as well. Note that it's worth spending the $2.50 on a CTA ticket to go to the Target on 12th if you want a Sledgefire, since City Target has it priced at 34.99 and the one on 12th has it priced at 27.99.

    ReplyDelete