Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Return of the Alpha Trooper

Apparently an N-Strike Favorite as made it's promised return to the local shelves at Target.  Thanks to a tip from Frost_Nerfer, the listing for the Alpha Trooper has been switched back to "In Stock".  Not only that, but store listings show that they have sneaked back onto my own local shelves.  I was at my local Target not even two days ago and didn't see a single AT there, so I have yet to confirm this myself.  If you've spotted them wherever you are, let us know!

8 comments:

  1. YE-E-E-A-AH! Thanks for the head's up, Bazookafied! I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of AT's here-and a couple of longshots so discontinuation was never a problem here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live!?

      Delete
    2. City of Preston,near Manchester. I found lots of AT's Argos and they had a couple of Longshots in the back at TRU.

      Delete
    3. Kinda defeats the whole point of this post, since the Alpha Trooper was missing domestically in the US at Target stores.

      Delete
    4. Just giving you my point of view on this topic.

      Delete
  3. Yup, I just checked my local one tonight; they were out of them before, but they're back in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Target today and they were in stock, so I went ahead and bought 3 still thinking they were discontinued to resell them. Since they're back I probably won't get as much for them, but at least I'll break even.

    ReplyDelete