Friday, May 4, 2012

Avengers: Opening Night


 It's not exactly Nerf or Laser Tag, but with the costume I made last fall and with all the blasters and toys released for the Avengers, I couldn't help but share this.  A few friends and I went to see the US opening of Marvel's "The Avengers".  Hands down one of the most fun and exciting films I've seen in a long time... not to mention it's written by the same guy who did Firefly and Serenity.  Very fun stuff, so GO SEE IT!

Definitely got a lot of photo ops with folks at the theater.  It kinda helped the hour that we got there early to get good seats fly by.  My only regret?  Not having a lighter, more breathable suit... as humidity today was still lingering at night.  Not to mention a theater packed with comic book fans doesn't tend to be the most lilac-fresh crowd either.

But yeah, go check out the movie this weekend.  Just a lot of fun to watch.  In the meantime, I managed to find some friends at the theater, Loki, and a miniaturized version of me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some publicity XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a goofball-but that's what makes you so cool and the blog such fun!

    ReplyDelete