Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Feeling Evil

Just a random bit... since there's really not a whole lot to report on right now.  Didn't shave for a couple of days and, as I was cleaning up, I decided to go with the Disney Villian Goatee.  Figured what better way to be "evil" than to act as the opponent of N-Strike: Vortex!

It just always caught me as funny how the Vortex line got pitched as the "enemy" of N-Strike.  It's never been flat-out said but it seems like the N-Strike side is perceived as the good guys while the Vortex line look like they're henchmen of a dark overlord bent on world domination through his death army.

Anywho, tonight is another Mod Night.  As I have before, I'll be on the T³ Chat taking questions and such.  In the future, I'd like to do some kind of webinar/video chat thing with folks, but I just didn't have time to set something up like that.

Disclaimer: if you're looking to talk Nerf during tonight's Mod Night, you'll be a bit disappointed.  With our laser tag regular season a week away, we're focused on finishing up those projects.  I'm not saying there will be no talk of Nerf, but rather that our focus tonight will be Laser Tag.  Join us in the chatroll at 7pm Central Standard Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment