Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Product Photo Galleries

Thought I'd point out that, if you've missed it, there are Photo Galleries of new products posted on the Tactical Tag Facebook Page.  This week, I added photos of the SideStrike, Crossfire Bow, and Magnus.  All 3 will eventually get reviews (the Crossfire Bow already has one, actually) before 2013 is done.

There have been a lot of new blasters for 2013 and I've enjoyed covering them.  I look forward to seeing what the new ones have in store for us!

Also, I'll be adding photos of an upcoming Indoor Nerf Game that's scheduled just before the end of the month.  All 3 of these new blasters, as well as other ones that I've been working on, will be combat tested during these games.  It's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to actually use these blasters in combat, so I'm excited to see if they live up to the hype.  Office Warfare doesn't really count since it's just playful pointless skirmishes.  Many of the new products can talk the talk, but testing them in an actual game will show me if they can walk the walk.  Tacticool < Tactical Usefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment