Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Nerf Game #2

Had another great indoor/outdoor match with some friends.  It also meant I got to try out the new Strongarm, Stryfe, and RoughCut 2x4 that I reviewed last week.  The Stryfe was my weapon of choice for our outdoor game while the RoughCut did exceptionally well as a primary for our indoor game.

It was considerably colder for the outdoor games we did, but we still managed to have a good time.  Parked my car nearby to give a few players some cover from the high ground.  We tried several different types of matches and parameters to help even things out, especially with the unbalanced terrain.  One of my favorites was limiting the "High ground" team to 6 dart clips and giving the other team high capacity clips and drums.  It helped even the playing field.

It was another great day for Nerf!  Next week, I've got an outdoor Laser Tag match planned.  With the cold of winter really settling in, we're gonna have to bundle up for this one!

Reviews of the Firestrike and Triad will be up THIS WEEK too!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I love your car! Is it an Impreza? Is it good at drifting?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. '12 Impreza 2.0i. She's a work in progress. Not really into street racing or drifting. I'm more of a Rally guy, myself.

      Delete