Sunday, May 4, 2014

Laser Tag: The Hill

Holy cow... this new park has QUICKLY made it's way into my Top 5 for locations for Laser Tag.  It's nestled into a neighborhood and essentially is a gigantic leg-muscle-shattering hill with all kinds of tough terrain, tall trees, and low cover.  My buddy Eleri tagged along to help me run this event for a local High School/College Music group and we had a blast getting annihilated by this demanding hunk of land.  I'll surely be sore for a day or two after this event!  The trails that weave through this mound of earth are for recreational mountain biking.  There were maybe 5 bikers the whole day, so we didn't get in their way at all.  The rest... well... these photos should tell the story!


2 comments:

  1. Dat last photo, dat camouflage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I was in full "Tacti-cool" mode. The park was rather large, so I carried all my repair gear with me. Batteries, screwdrivers, electrical tape, flashlights, Radio, Emergency First Aid kit & water... I had it all with me.

      Delete