My "Endless Thunderstorm" has become quite popular and I've been asked several times to make a tutorial for it. Truth be told, it's pretty easy!
- Separate both halves of the Thunderstorm.
- Purchase a cheap Hydration Backpack
- Cut the end off of the Hydration bladder's tube.
- Connect the tube to the intake valve (where the clip used to attach)
- Seal the connection with Teflon Tape.
Like I said, pretty easy. I might take it apart and do some pictures later, but it's too hot out and I'd rather enjoy the pool for the moment!