Wednesday, July 2, 2014

N-Strike Elite Demolisher Review

As of this post, I've had the Demolisher for 24 hours now.  I've shot it a billion times, equipped it with different magazine sizes, tried different batteries with it, messed around with the Rocket Launcher, and learned quite about about this blaster in that short time.  Of this latest batch of blasters that have come out (Thunderbow, SlingFire, Cam ECS-12, etc) it's probably the one I was looking forward to most, so I didn't want my excitement over the Demolisher to overshadow any issues it might have... and I'm glad I did.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy this blaster a lot!  However, in the time I've been able to spend with it, I've come to realize that it's not a whole lot more than an intimidating-looking orange rifle with Minion Missiles that sort of fire.  Check out the video after the jump!

10 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but I am not too surprised. After all, when would shooting a foam rocket be better than shooting standard darts? What I REALLY want to see is a gun that shoots rockets that has NERF darts inside of them. Kinda like a smaller version of the ThinkGeek April Fools Nerf Nuke. Now that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...or even a shotgun-like mechanism that fires multiple darts at a time in a spread pattern.

      Delete
  2. Sooo..... for future reference, should I get this or the Elite Alpha Trooper or Rayven (Elite)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Demolisher, EAlpha Trooper, and Elite Rayven are all pretty different blasters. I can't really recommend one over the other without knowing what you need in a blaster.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this gun takes the cake for looking like one ugly mother****** with any attachments on it other than it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you able to take the launcher off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually this works well with the grey firefly mags from then teh raven first came out, not so much with the old rounds which jam like crazy for some reason. Also the old cs-6 version of the barrel extension looks good thing is that is a yellow peace of ugly any way.

    ReplyDelete