Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy as ever

Well, you would think that I'd have plenty of time in this last week of "summer" for me, but I'm actually busy right up until things start up again for me on the 22nd of August.  Ironically, I have more free time once school starts!

That said, the OLCA (which I head up) is in the process of trying to reschedule our final game for Season 6.  Myself and many of our distinguished veterans are unable to attend our normal time on August 15th, so I'll wrap things up on this blog about our season a little later.

None of my busy schedule really has to do with laser tag or Nerf, so I won't bother you with the details.  However, I am holding an indoor laser tag game for another group on campus that I'll likely post here.  I can also tell you that I've got another mod for my LTX that I put a stock on a little while ago.  That and finishing the LTX DMR... they're all coming up by the end of this month.  So just hang on until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment