Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Bit Tied Up

Instead of dropping off unannounced, I thought I'd give my readers (all 5 of them) a heads-up.  Activity for Tactical Tag has admittedly dropped off recently.  I figured an explanation was in order.

Long story short: I'm busier than I ever have been and, as a result, Nerf and Laser Tag have taken a back seat.  While I don't know exactly when things will clear up, I wanted to let you know that I'm not gone... just a bit buried.  Once I'm reloaded, I'll be back at it with some updates, videos, and projects that have been on the back burner for far too long.

I may still update a picture or two on my Facebook page, but once I'm able to, I'll have major content for the blog and YouTube!  In the meantime, there's a bunch of great blogs, websites, videos, and pages out there to keep you entertained.  There's a list of my favorites on the right side of this blog, so check 'em out if you haven't!  Or, if you wanna take a trip in the WayBack Machine, you can go through almost 4 years of content from Tactical Tag.  Either way, keep at it and I'll be back as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Alright, let's assume you have only 5 fans who read this blog at all. As of right now, there are 1,029,836 pageviews.
    1029836/5= 205,966 views per-person
    Your blogger profile says you have been online since april of 2011 (I don't remember the exact date, so we'll use the first) to today is 1414 days.
    205,966/1414=145 views a day
    Now, let's assume that it takes 10 seconds to boot up the website.
    145*10= 1450 seconds
    1450/60= 24 minutes
    And then we'll tack on an extra 6 minutes to read the new blog post you made and re-reading the blog posts you have made. That means your 5 fans spend 30 minutes a day on your blog! You have very dedicated fans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm impressed you spent all that time figuring that out! Haha, yes I'm sure I have more than 5 readers. Just a joke lol

      Nice work, though!

      Delete