Monday, February 13, 2012

Choosing Camouflage

This kind of hearkens back to a question of "give Tactical advice" that spurred my 2 weeks of Nerf and Laser Tag daily advice posts.  Since I'm preparing for a laser tag game on the 18th, I thought I'd go out and see what types of camouflage would work best for the setting.  In the process, I brought my camera along to turn it into a sort of "documentary" about how I go through this process.  While most of my readers won't be playing games in the snow like we will, the process I go through to choose my camouflage should prove to be helpful for anyone attempting to prepare for an outdoor game where blending in is an important factor.

2 comments:

  1. This is just the kind of technique I like: simple yet effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, all I can think about is sneaking up on you with my snow camo while you are filming this! :D

    ReplyDelete